Breakbulk Middle East 2019
11 February 2019 - 12 February 2019
10:03 - 10:03
Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
The fastest-growing Breakbulk event (36% overall increase in 2018 attendees compared with previous edition)
- For the first time, Breakbulk Middle East will be held in Dubai at the Dubai World Trade Centre, one of the most prestigious venues in the Middle East, and easily accessible from across the region and around the world.
- Attracting participants from 52 countries from all sectors of the project cargo and breakbulk industry, which reflects the high international interest in project development within the GCC.
- Due to strong gatekeeping systems with companies in the Middle East, Breakbulk Middle East is one of the only ways to make direct connections with logistics and procurement decision makers, assured by its deepening ties with local government.
- More than an exhibition, Breakbulk Middle East offers a full two-day conference, covering the hot topics project cargo specialists need to know to seize regional opportunities and construct effective project plans. Led by the key players in the region, the conference also offers face-to-face opportunities to discuss these topics in greater depth.
- With strong support from regional cargo owners, Breakbulk Middle East is the place for logistics, transport and other service providers to connect with those that hold new business contracts.