Filter content by area of interest
Handling Equipment/Systems
Ports & Terminals
Transport & Distribution
Materials & Commodities
Storage
Processing
ICT & Telecoms
Civil Engineering
Mining
Environment
Safety & Security
Business
 View all Topics View all Topics A-Z
More View all Topics View all Topics A-Z

You are viewing this article with our compliments. 


register  or  login  to manage your newsletter preferences and to prevent this message from appearing.

Bonfiglioli acquires O&K Antriebstechnik

Italy-based drives and reducer specialist Bonfiglioli Riduttori SpA has become the sole owner of O&K Antriebstechnik (O&KA), the German planetary gearbox specialist.

Linked InTwitterFacebookeCard

In November 2015, Bonfiglioli acquired a 55% stake from fellow Italian company Carraro SpA for €27.5M and, in line with a provision in that agreement, Carraro’s remaining 45% stake has now been purchased for a further €17M. Carraro originally acquired O&K from New Holland Group.

 

In the three years since the first Bonfiglioli/Carraro agreement, O&KA’s annual consolidated sales of heavy-duty planetary gearboxes almost doubled to €65M, complementing Bonfiglioli’s leading global role in the transmission and power control fields.

 

Linked InTwitterFacebookeCard

Latest News

Rainbow Heavy Machinery Co takes Koch Solutions

Rainbow Heavy Machinery Co takes Koch Solutions

K Line’s receives latest Corona-series collier

K Line’s receives latest Corona-series collier

New Rotary Brush Cleaner launched by ASGCO

New Rotary Brush Cleaner launched by ASGCO

New pre-cleaner targets material carryback on conveyors

New pre-cleaner targets material carryback on conveyors

Linked In
Twitter